There is no question that everyone and their mama uses the world wide web, especially social media sites. For this reason, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to be found. Social media is a great way to promote your business by increasing your visibility on the web.
How does social media benefit a business?
1. Brand Awareness, Identity, and Protection
2. Niche Marketing
3. Site Traffic Generation
4. Search Engine Results Pages
Our month-to-month social media marketing plan can be customized to fit your needs. It will include management for the following:
There is no contract, you only pay for the months you want our services. If you want to take it to another level, we highly recommend checking out our SEO services. SEO or search engine optimization goes hand and hand. Your business can not afford to NOT consider an internet marketing plan.
Here are some statistics from Michael Steizner’s Social Media Marketing Industry Report (42 page PDF):
- 86% of viewers don’t trust traditional advertising any longer
- 24 of the 25 largest newspapers are experiencing record declines in circulation
- Newspaper advertising is down 18.7%
- Less than 1 out of 5 traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI (90% of people skip ads via TiVo / DVR)
- Wall St Journal reports that advertising in US print directories is expected to fall 39% over the next four years
- A significant 81% of all marketers indicated that their social media marketing efforts have generated exposure for their businesses. Improving traffic and growing lists was the second major benefit, followed by building new partnerships.
- An unexpected benefit of social media marketing was a rise in search engine rankings reported by more than half of participants. As the search engine rankings improve, so will business exposure, lead generation efforts, and a reduction in overall marketing expenses. About one in two marketers found social media marketing generated qualified leads.
- Owners of small businesses (2 to 100 employees) were more likely than others to report greater exposure (84.8% reporting benefits).
- The only financial cost of social media marketing is the time it takes to gain success. However, a significant percent of participants strongly agreed that overall marketing costs dropped when social media marketing was implemented.
- Improved search engine rankings were most prevalent among those who’ve been using social media marketing for years, with nearly 80% reporting a rise (and most reporting a strong improvement).
- At least 2 in 3 participants found that increased traffic occurred with as little as 6 hours a week invested in social media marketing. And those who have been doing this for years reported even better results.